Quiz stolen from Janey
1. PICK ONE OF YOUR SCARS OUT, NOW HOW DID YOU GET IT?
A long, thin scar on my left leg near my knee. It got it in New York on my Grandma's front yard. I was on my bike and crashed into a bush. Haha. What a dork :P
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
Hot cowboy calender and airplane calender (Jill) Orlando Bloom calender (Amanda) Mary-Kate and Ashley calender (Bethany) and Golden Retriever calender (me) Picture of Joanna. Other crap from my roomates.
3. WOULD YOU RATHER PLAY FOOTBALL OR WATCH IT?
Neither. But I'd rather play touch football.
4. WHAT SPORT WOULD YOU SAY YOU ARE BEST AT?
Tae Kwon Do/karate, dance, running.
5. WHAT WAS YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE?
Spiders and demons
6. HOW DO YOU EXERCISE?
Run 4 miles twice a week, Tae Kwon Do twice a week
7. APPLES OR ORANGES?
Both! Especially orange peels, yum!
8. GRAPES OR WATERMELON?
9. WOLVES OR TIGERS?
I like both but wolves better.
10. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
The Beatles, The Beach Boys, The Temptations, Michelle Branch, Mandy Moore, Stacie Orrico, Backstreet Boys, Jaci Velasquez, Jennifer Knapp, Amy Grant, Audio Adrenaline, Avril Lavigne, Bryan Adams, Michael Jackson, Relient K, Vanessa Carlton, Cold Play, Britney Spears, Enya, Falling Up, Salvador, Tyler Somers (basically anything oldies and dance music)
11. HAVE YOU EVER WRITTEN POETRY?
I write poetry every day.
13. DO YOU REMEMBER BIRTHDAYS?
I'll never forget my family's birthday or a best friend's birthday.
14. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
3:19 Am on Monday September 16, 1985
15. DO YOU HAVE A BIRTHMARK, WHERE?
A big, beautiful one on my left arm.
16.WOULD YOU CALL YOURSELF A ROMANTIC PERSON??
Oh yeah! I'm a sucker for romance.
17. WHAT IS THE WEIRDEST THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE?
Embaressed myself on purpose just to get people to laugh.
18. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU STARTED FILLING THIS IN?
Reading Joanna's livejournal and talking to my friend Naomi from Japan (in person, not online.)
19. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE GUM?
Twisted Tornato, Savage Sour Apple, and Paradise Punch by Bubblicious
20. FAVORITE CHOCOLATE?
21. FAVORITE CANDY (NON CHOCOLATE)?
22. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA ICE-CREAM?
23. DO YOU OWN ANYTHING LEATHER?
24. FAVORITE PERFUME?
Anything by Victoria Secret. Passionate Kisses, Love Spell, Sweet Temptation, Amber Romance... etc.
25. FAVORITE COLOGNE?
The Bausch boys' cologne. Brothers of New York, Adidas, Old Spice, Classic Match Cool Water, Stetson... etc.
26. DO YOU OWN AN INSTRUMENT?
27. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ON SOMEONE (OPPOSITE SEX)?
His smile! Then his eyes. Then if he has a hot jaw line! ;) There is this kid in my Tae Kwon Do class with a gorgeous smile, beautiful eyes, and the most chisled jaw line.
28. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SMELL?
Victoria Secret perfume and Matt Landeck. I think he smells soooo......... ahhhhhhhh. :) Heavenly.
29. FAVORITE SOUND THAT YOU HEAR OFTEN?
Worship and praise in chapel every day.
30. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?
Usher. I have his song stuck in my head.
31. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
Not really. But one time in New York on a subway where it was soooo cramped people were touching me on all four sides of my body. I wanted to scream or faint. I couldn't breathe.
32. COULD YOU EVER SEE YOURSELF MOVING FROM WHERE YOU ARE?
Yes! I wanna go back to sweet home Connecticut.
33. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DISNEY MOVIE OF ALL TIME?
Either The Little Mermaid or Pocahontas
34. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG OF ALL TIME?
"Kiss Me" by Sixpence None the Richer. But I like "Happy Together" by the Turtles and "Your Love is Extravagent" by Casting Crowns and MY THEME SONGS are "Security" by Stacie Orrico and "Faithfully" by Eric and Leslie Ludy
35. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR WHEN YOU WERE TEN?
It was the color of my carpet. Scarlet!!! Other names for this shade of red are blood red, crimson, rose, and ruby red.
37. HAVE YOU EVER SLEPT WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
I used to sleep with a red raccoon I won at a fair. But now I sleep with the furry little white dog David Bausch gave me for Christmas two years ago.
38. IF SO WHAT WAS/IS IT'S NAME?
My red raccoon's name was Rocky Red. I don't think I ever gave the white dog a name and if I did I can't remember what it was. Zeke?
39. WHO WAS YOUR FIRST CRUSH WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE?
David Masalin. I'll never forget the first time we held hands. We were playing a game at youth group on Valentine's Day where the boys had to get the girls to the other side of the "deadly water" by moving cardboard boxes as stepping stones. It was a race to see whose group could get to the other side the fastest. John John Youket and Josh were in my group and they moved the boxes as David Masalin led me across while holding my hand for support and balance. His dad (the leader) shouted, "David! You're supposed to help her across, not marry her!" And I'll never forget our first "kiss." We are both 6 and we bonked heads...
41. WHAT KIND OF HAIR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
I like all kinds of hair. Blonde, black, brown... bushy and messy, clean and neat... I guess I prefer a shaggy surfer boy hair-do, though.
42. WHO OUT OF YOUR CURRENT FRIENDS (SAME SEX) HAVE YOU KNOWN THE LONGEST?
Joanna Albert and Sarah Edwards
43. NOW THE OPPOSITE?
David Masalin and David Bausch
44. WHAT IS THEIR MIDDLE NAME?
Alissa, Jane, Eros, Jarold
45. SUNRISE OR SUNSET?
46. WHERE AT?
Over the Thames River on the New London Bridge. Also over Bear Pond at my Aunt's cabin in Maine.
49. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE MOVIES?
Just look at my info page. A Walk to Remember, My Best Friend's Wedding, Napoleon Dynamite, Cool Runnings, Picture Perfect
50. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF GOING FOR YOUR HONEYMOON?
A romantic, exotic tropical island at a 5 star hotel.
51. CAN YOU PLAY AN INSTRUMENT?
Piano, xylophone, saxophone
52. DO YOU SPEAK A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE?
I speak a bit of Spanish and I can "speak" sign language.
53. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU (OF THE OPPOSITE SEX ?)
David Masalin gave me his stuffed animal because he liked me. (It was on Valentine's Day)
54. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE SINGER?
Stacie Orrico. Brian Littrell. (Tyler Somers ;)
55. FAVORITE BAND?
Beatles, Switchfoot, Relient K
56. WHAT KIND OF BOOKS DO YOU LIKE TO READ?
The Bible, When Dreams Come True, Kissing Doorknobs, Elsa Star of the Shelter, Flipped, A Child Called "It", Alicia: My Story , Chinese Cinderella, Scarlett, When God Writes Your Love Story, Color Code, The Purpose Driven Life
57. DO YOU LIKE POETRY?
I LOVE IT! It is my life.
58. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR COFFEE?
I don't like coffee. I tried to like it but I can't. I also tried to like tea but I can't.
59. WHAT's YOUR FAVORITE PHRASE TO USE?
60. DRAGONS OR DINOSAURS?
61. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
*COUGH* Tyler *COUGH*
62. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
Poem. Sometimes you don't even have to say anything. Even through the silence, it is understood through your eyes.
63. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
64. BLONDES, REDHEADS OR BRUNETTES?
65. WOULD YOU PREFER TO GO ICE SKATING OR ROLLER SKATING?
Ice skating. But I like both.
66. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN?
The Bausch's and the Landecks
67. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
68. HAVE YOU EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
Yes. My best friend Sarah Edwards and I used to call people from our church and say the funniest things. But then we'd always tell them who it was after. (This was before the good old age of caller ID)